DRMA Member Benefits
The DRMA has created a benefits program designed to bring business to your doorstep by fully engaging you across our brands: Response Magazine, MTC Expo, and the DRMA.
DRMA Membership: $595 per year, per company
- DRMA Committees: What can you do for the DRMA? Join one of our three committees today to get involved with creating our educational content, growing our membership, and expanding our leadership.
- Exclusive Access: Get guaranteed entrance to four power-packed networking events per year.
- Discounts at MTC Expo: Save $300 per All-Access badge and $600 per 100 square feet of exhibit space at the event for media, technology, and commerce.
- Case Studies/White Papers: As industry leaders, DRMA members have a special opportunity to share their expertise and educate by contributing case studies. Work directly with the DRMA team to publish your case studies to our website quarterly.
- Instant Access: Start growing your business immediately. Get instant access to contacts from more than 300 fellow DRMA member companies.
- Preferred Partner Directory: Your company will join the who’s-who of the performance-based marketing world as part of the DRMA’s widely distributed Preferred Partner Directory.
- Press Release Distribution: New hires? Big news? DRMA members stay in front of the readers of Response Magazine and its web properties with preferred placement of approved press releases.
- Access to Media Rankings: Get exclusive access to monthly research on the top 200 U.S. direct response TV and top 40 U.S Hispanic DRTV campaigns.
- DRMA Industry Research: Knowledge is power. The DRMA’s exclusive industry research allows you to add the power of statistics to your latest planning, proposals, and day-to-day operations.
- Free Subscription to Response Magazine: Marketers don't just read Response, they study it! Receive up to five print copies, delivered free to your offices every month.
- Exclusive Newsletters: Stay on top of industry trends, regulatory events, and insider news with our member only monthly newsletter, The DRMA Voice.
If you have any questions about joining the DRMA or accessing your membership benefits, please contact Lorrie de Bellis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-338-6734.